Join us for an few hours spent creating amongst friends. We will be crafting a beautiful fresh handmade winter wreath, utilizing freshly harvested evergreens, berries, cones, pods, eucalyptus and other natural elements. Our friends at The Bakery Warkworth will be providing refreshments and hot drinks. You will be taking home your own beautiful fresh wreath for your door.
- Wednesday November 20th, 10am and 2pm
- Saturday November 23rd, 10am and 2pm
- Sunday November 24th, 10am and 2pm
- Wednesday November 27th, 10am and 2pm
- Sunday December 1st, 10am and 2pm
- Saturday December 7th, 10am and 2pm
- Sunday December 8th, 10am and 2pm
Included are all of your materials, your wreath frame, snips to use, and refreshments.
Where is the workshop?
This workshop will be held in our greenhouse at the flower farm, 1226 Stockdale Rd Trenton. While the greenhouse does provide us with a wonderful shelter, it is not heated, so do dress accordingly. Heaters will be on, fires will be burning and the mood will be festive!