Field Photography Rental Terms and Conditions
If you are a third party photographer bringing clients to 513 Murray Harrington Road for the purposes of photography, you MUST be in possession of liability insurance.
- There are no rain dates or refunds for bookings.
- Our flower field is set up as a production field. As such, you will find the pathways between the rows of flowers can be a bit narrow. Please exercise caution when walking through these pathways, to maintain the integrity of our crops.
- Children are always welcome in the flower field, please ensure that children are not running between the rows, or picking flowers, so that we can make sure our crops are not damaged during photography sessions.
- Our ground at the farm can be rocky, and pathways can be narrow. Please chose appropriate footwear for these circumstances, we do not recommend pointed or spiked heels. We suggest you wear comfortable shoes on the field that are appropriate for walking over uneven ground. Chairs will be available for you to utilize.
- We are not able to accommodate dogs or other pets on the property.
- There will be a Port-o-John available for use, indoor washrooms are not available.
- Alcohol and smoking are both prohibited on this property.
- You must be clear of the field prior to the end time of your session to make way for the next session.
- Outdoor garbage cans are not available, please take any waste generated home with you.
- We know flowers make pretty photo props, unfortunately flower picking during sessions is not permitted. Our retail farmstand is open daily until 5 PM, you’re welcome to stop by during business hours to purchase bouquets if you would like to use flowers as a prop during this session.
- Our 2 acre flower field is located on a private piece of property that is not typically open to the public. We’ll be sending you an emailed confirmation of your booking, with this address included. We kindly ask that you do not publish this address online.